A TALE OF A TUB is happy to receive everyone, we aim to make the space easily accessible to all visitors. Here is a summary of the most important information.
If you have any questions or suggestions for us, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The accompanying person of a visitor with a disability does not have to pay an entrance fee.
ACCESSIBILITY AND ENTRANCE
◦ Wheelchair access is possible to the ground floor, with ramp access through the main entrance.
◦ Please press the bell for assistance.
◦ The space’s ground floor can be navigated with wheelchairs, mobility scooters, walkers, and baby strollers.
◦ Due to the monument listing of our venue, we are unable to provide lift access. Unfortunately, this means that the first floor and basement is not wheelchair accessible.
◦ Our staff are happy to provide guided tours free of charge to any who may need assistance.
◦ Dogs are welcome in the space, please ensure that they are kept on a leash.
◦ Do you need to sit down? Ask one of our staff members for a chair if you are unable to remain standing. Our foldable chairs are light and easy to carry over your shoulder.
◦ When needed, there is always someone present at the entrance to assist.
◦ Please keep in mind that the WC is located on the first floor.
If you come by car and you have a disabled parking card, you can park along Jan Luykenstraat 1, 3027 TH Rotterdam. There is a short distance between the parking and the entrance to A TALE OF A TUB at Justus van Effenstraat 44, 3027 TK Rotterdam. Please note that these are public parking spaces, so there may be few or no spaces available.
It is also possible to drive right up to the entrance of A Tale of a Tub if a drop-off is needed.
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
The closest metro and tram location is Marconiplein or Rotterdam, P.C. Hooftplein. Please note that there are ramps available further along Mathenesserdijk for those who may require one.